Re: IMPORTANT: to receive SVN commits!

Jean-Francois Jerier said:     (by the date of Wed, 14 Jan 2009 07:35:43 +0100)

> On this page (/yade.wikia.com/wiki/Launchpad_Migration#SVN_committers),
> it is written that it is necessary to add a email address
> |/*username*/@mail.berlios.de
> But nobody has this type of email in his profile. Moreover I received
> users and developer mails without problem.

Go there: https://launchpad.net/~jerier/+editemails

Add your email address: jfjerier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to the list

reply to confirmation email which you will receive on this email
address which you used to register on berlios.