dynamic_cast from Engine* to BroadInteractor* failed

Hi, all!

I have failed dynamic_cast from Engine* to BroadInteractor*. Can anybody tell me why?
File pkg/common/Engine/StandAloneEngine/SpheresFactory.cpp, line 36 (revision 1632).
I attach test preprocessor SpheresFactoryTest.py. Please, run it and click on next step button.
You will get message:

FATAL pkg/common/Engine/StandAloneEngine/SpheresFactory.cpp:40 action: For engine with label 'Interactor' dynamic_cast from class 'PersistentSAPCollider' to class 'BroadInteractor' failed!

I don't understand why it occur. dynamic_cast from Engine* to StandAloneEngine* is successfully...
--
Best regards, Sergei D.