Python scripting and Yade

Hello,

 I downloaded and installed Yade following the instructions on Wiky, now I would like to create a simulation with 3 .STL geometries in it.
Setting up the simulation is easyer using Python, but I don't know how to use it.
I explain, I have for example the file STLImporterTest.py already done in examples directory, how can I use it?
I compiled yade version 0.12.1 using scons PREFIX=home/marco/YADE OPTIMIZE=1 feature=python.
Now how do I proceed?

Thank you very much.

Marco
--
This message was sent by Launchpad via the Contact user/team
link on your profile page.  For more information see