more diversity in /pkg/ dir?

People tend to add, like 10 or 20 classes to achieve something
specific like for example:

1. STL facets,
2. capillary law,
3. snow simulations,
4. polyhedron collisions, (almost there ;)
5. example of adding a custom element (MyTetrahedron) etc.

How about making a directory for each of those achieved "tasks"?

It would make it simpler to see, what indeed is in yade, just by
looking at /pkg/ directory. That means splitting dem/ into several
directories. And would solve few other problems: too deep directory
structure (since there will be about 20 files per dir, we don't need
deep dir structure), too difficult to find anything, because there
are too many files in single dir, etc...

When I get polyhedrons to work I'm planning to split polyhedron
specific code into /pkg/polyhedron directory, and pkg/snow package
will simply depend on it.

the "original" DEM code would be put into /pkg/sphere/ directory, and
other stuff into dirs names after, whet they really do - like for
example the capillary stuff would be /pkg/capillary, and so on....

yet another idea about cleaning up everything. Who know if we ever
make it. But I like the idea anyway. Do you? If you do, then maybe,
someday, out of the sudden I will feel like doing it :) Or someone
else, for that matter.

btw - check 'blame doc/REMOVED_STUFF' it looks like 'svn mv' doesn't
break svn blame! So we can move stuff around freely.