ConstitutiveLawDispatcher & wiki

Hello everybody,

I just commited new MetaEngine (ConstitutiveLawDispatcher) for
dispatching interaction solvers (ConstitutiveLaw) based on interaction
geometry and physics classes. There is a sample ConstutituveLaw called
ef2_Spheres_NormalShear_ElasticFrictionalLaw. This is a necessary step
to allow multiple constitutive laws in the same simulation, which will
in turn enable us to get rid of persistentInteractions (finally); is
will also help if there is parallel computation at some point.

You are welcome to convert you constitutive laws to these engine units;
it should make the code simple by removing the loop over interactions
and ugly dynamic_casts. Old Interaction solvers can be used, however,
without interference with this approach.

Please have a look at http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/ConstitutiveLaws and
fill informations about constitutive laws already present in yade. I
fell frequently lost amongst all theses matching containing
"Frictional", "Simple" and "Elastic".

Thanks for your attention, comments welcome.

Best regards, Vaclav

PS Cosurgi, could you re-generate doxygen docs and upload that to
berlios? Or telle me where it should be uploaded and if I have access
there; I will do it.

Follow ups