Re: BexContainer

> For optimized build I get 20% speedup: from 127 iter/sec to 152 iter/sec for 1000 spheres. It's great!

I am thinking about not providing Vector3r& from BexContainer, but
rather have functions forceAdd(id,const Vector3r&), forceGet, forceSet.
That would allow us to experiment with per-body locks in BexContainer
without changes to the interface. This will be necessary if constitutive
laws ever run in parallelized.

Oh, BTW, InteractionVecMap works, right? I got some crashes, but I will
investigate further (it was before removing persistentInteraction and
the containers had different types). Its great advantage WRT
parallelization is that it has operator[uint], which is usable by
openMP. You said once it was even faster than InteractionVecSet, right?

Best, Vaclav