Re: [deprecated list] impossible to compile without python / sqlite3

Václav Šmilauer said:     (by the date of Wed, 18 Mar 2009 22:07:18 +0100)

> > 1. have boost 1.33, we just need foreach.hpp
> > 2. they don't have sqlite3 (only sqlite2)
> > 3. boost::python::len is not defined in boost 1.33. And that's the
> >     only reason for which I must disable python. Or we'll see if we
> >     can upgrade boost....
> >
> 1. and 3. is solved by local versions of boost parts in r1722 (transparent).

thanks. You were right, there is sqlite3 in opensuse10.3 - it was
just named sqlite, without "3" ;) And here they have opensuse (not suse).

It turns out that there is a boost 1.35 package for 10.3, so we just
installed it. So I will not check now if your fix for (3) works.
Because now I'm compiling with boost 1.35.

But there's another problem: only "-mt" version of boost is here. So
it cannot compile because gui/SConscript file tries to link with
libboost_python, which doesn't exist. I had to replace it by hand
with libboost_python-mt and then it is compiling.