Re: facet topology

Václav Šmilauer пишет:
> Hi (Sega),
>
> I added FacetTopologyAnalyzer yesterday and a few fields to
> InteractingFacet. Since probably not everybody will use topology
> information, the question is how to store it inside InteractingFacet.
> Currently, this entails int edgeAdjIds[3] and Real edgeAdjAngles[3]
> (not yet used), something like 24 bytes in total. There are 3
> possibilities, it seems:
>
> (1) Just make new data members in InteractingFacet; this is what I do
> now and it is what I would prefer (also for simplicity sake).
I do not have objections...

> The intention is to solve double interactions (non-smooth surface) by
> defining that one half of the angle around common edge should be
> handled by facet A, and the other half by facet B. There will be no
> double interactions then, and at the same time we will avoid looking
> up whether an interaction with the other facet exists.
Great! Very elegant!

ps. I attempt run scripts/test/facet-topo.py, but get a error:

Running script facet-topo.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/sega/YADE/lib/yade-trunk-opt/gui/PythonUI_rc.py", line 76,
in <module>
    execfile(runtime.script)
  File "facet-topo.py", line 1, in <module>
    import yade.log
ImportError: dynamic module does not define init function (initlog)