Re: r1757 - in trunk: extra pkg/common/DataClass/InteractingGeometry pkg/dem pkg/dem/DataClass/InteractionGeometry pkg/dem/Engine/EngineUnit pkg/dem/Engine/StandAloneEngine scripts/test

3. Add d0fixup to SpheresContactGeometry to get correct normal strain in sphere-facet contact with fictive sphere
(zero for sphere-sphere)
There's already been some discussion about that, it is just temporary. I don't see point in inheriting from SCG since the constitutive law would still have to have special cases for different combinations of geometries; what would be the advantage over plainly separate classes? Once I will have finised and tested Dem3DofGeom, I will delete this and will be delighted to never have to touch SCG again, believe me.

V.