InsertionSortColllider 2x faster than PersistentSAPCollider

Hello,

I commited initial version of InsertionSortCollider yesterday. I thought
of using a different algorithm than PersistentSAPCollider but in the end
it uses more or less the same algorithm. The good news is that it is
like 2x faster than PersistentSAPCollider, (probably) due to some memory
layout considerations. I would like to invite you to test it, it should
be a drop-in replacement for PersistentSAPCollider. You can change
collider in an existing simulation by saying
utils.replaceCollider(InsertionSortCollider()) in python.

I updated the performance test in examples/collider-perf as well as the
wikipage http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/Colliders_performace . You can also
run either that test or scripts/test/insertion-sort-collider.py .

Let me know if that works or if you have some problems.

Further plans: _fast_ removal of bodies from simulations (now, it will
just run the initial sort again, which is quite slow; but shouldn't
crash).

Vaclav

Follow ups