contact logic & InsertionSortCollider

Hi folks,

I updated the wiki page about contact logic
http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/Sanitizing_Contact_Logic#Current_status_.28svn_as_of_r1786_.2F_June_2009.29 so that the current svn situation is described accurately. Some of the modifications I made follow what was in the discussion at that page below, some don't, but I had to solve grave problems I was facing and I am in fact quite happy with the current solution, although it requires some cooperation of collider, interaction geometry/physics functors and constitutive law. If you have some comments, please put them on that page (at some more visible place than the Proposal section) or post here.

On the way of debugging the collision detection, I wrote
InsertionSortCollider from scratch. Given that it is about 2x faster
than PersistentSAPCollider (about 10x faster at the initial step; see
http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/Colliders_performace) and the code is much
nicer, I propose to remove PersistentSAPCollider from trunk. I will
change the c++ code in trunk and add deprecated notice to python (which
will create InsertionSortCollider and warn, if asked for
PersistentSAPCollider). Any objections here?

Best regards,

Vaclav