Re: Adding new files to source

> I am trying to implement Mining Rock constitutive law.
> It is just a start and I made it on Vaclav's howto and concretepm.cpp

Can you put it to SVN? Then it will be easier to try.

I assume the error you get is some undefined symbol. You probably need
to add libs that you have to link with, at least
ElasticContactInteraction and such. (like
LIBS=env['LIBS']+['ElasticContactInteraction'], see for other plugins)

You #include things that you don't use, like InteractionSolver,
SpheresContactGeometry, SDECLinkPhysics (maybe it was my bad
example...), which inflates libraries you have to link with.

Vaclav