Re: [deprecated list] Special serialization treatment

Vincent Richefeu said:     (by the date of Fri, 3 Jul 2009 16:29:28 +0200)

> Janek,
>
> Could you please remind me where I could include the code to perform
> special treatment for the serialization?
> I hope my question is claire enough.
> Practically, I would like to do something like this:
>
> if (the type of my object is 'GroupRelationData')
>   {
>     I write what I want in xml format
>   }
>
> I think that a more elegant solution could be to create a template
> class inherited from the template class DynLibDispatcher. Somethink
> like the MetaEngine2D.
> What is your opinion about that?

Are you trying to serialize a C array? It's not supported. And won't
ever be. You don't want to add support for it. Easiest if you switch
to std::vector<> and it will work straight away.

otherwise I don't see what is the problem. REGISTER_ATTRIBUTE works
for every type, except C array.