Re: [svn] r1843 - trunk/core

Does it mean, that if I have 3 particles from 3 different materials I can
make the next "database":

P1-P2 - Kn(1-2); Kt(1-2)...;
P2-P3 - Kn(2-3); Kt(2-3)...;
P1-P3 - Kn(1-3); Kt(1-3)...;
P1-P1 - Kn(1-1); Kt(1-1)...;
P2-P2 - Kn(2-2); Kt(2-2)...;
P3-P3 - Kn(3-3); Kt(3-3)...;

Particle interaction from different materials will use different parameters
from "database" depending on materials participated in interactions?

[ENG] Best Regards
[GER] Mit freundlichen Grüßen
[RUS] С наилучшими пожеланиями
[UKR] З найкращими побажаннями