Re: strided collider speedups

> I played with this idea yesterday, and it is commited in r1851. The
> interface is quite crude, but you will get the idea from
> scripts/test/collider-stride-triax.py, where you can play with the
> parameters and so on. I was able to get collider time percentage down to
> 3.5% as speed decreases,

I realized now that the number may be a few percents higher, but
probably not much: deleted interactions are handled in
InsertionSortCollider::isActivated() at the steps that the collider
itself doesn't run; isActivated() doesn't contribute to the timing
information, but still can tak some small time.