Re : [svn] r1864 - trunk/pkg/dem

Hello Anton,

I don't know if somebody pointed that out already, but I see you
have put your rock law directly into pkg/dem, which is not really
conventional.
There is no emergency, but you will have to move this into the appropriate
subdir.
If you don't want to search how to move a file with svn commands
(I don't know exactly myself at the moment, though I'm sure it is
not too hard), you can just :

svn update
svn remove trunk/pkg/dem/RockPM.cpp trunk/pkg/dem/RockPM.hpp
move the files to the correct directory  in your local copy (probably
dem/engine/standalone) and set the correct path in dem/sconscript

svn commit trunk/pkg/dem/engine/standalone/RockPM.cpp trunk/pkg/dem/engine/standalone/RockPM.
hpp

Regards

Bruno

p.s. Are you still thinking about starting a FAQ?