Re: Material and body State

> Your proposal sounds good for me. Actually I have not studied it in
> details.
> I will re-answer your post in a few days (There's a lot of
> informations!).

I tried to elaborate at
http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/SharedMaterialProperties; there are 4
distinct tasks to do on that, all described at
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/yade/+spec/shared-intr-props (targeted
for 0.30, since it is quite invasive a change).

Do not hesitate to comment.

> Just a remark that comes to me about naming: frictionAngle does not
> only relate to 'material'
> but also to 'surface state'.

Bodies use it both as internal friciton angle (inside a solid) and as
surface friction angle (on collision-type contact with some other body),
but I don't see why you would like to differentiate that. There is no
notion of surface in yade (fortunately)...