Re: Re : [svn] r1864 - trunk/pkg/dem

Good!
Actually, I checked the link and I have a few remarks (for instance,
there is no need to give the same option pretty=0 all the time,
like other options, it is saved in current scons.profile).

I'm not sure where to comment your text, perhaps in the wiki directly?

Bruno

so quickly, but....http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ______________________________

>[ENG] Best Regards[GER] Mit freundlichen Grüßen[RUS] С наилучшими
пожеланиями[UKR] З найкращими побажаннямиAnton
Gladkyy