small changes in lots of code (attribute registration)

Dear fellows,

I had to move attribute registration to hpp files, using the
REGISTER_ATTRIBUTES macro, in r1875. Hopefully nothing broke (I was
trying this and that and it was OK), but please check the code you use
that everything is OK. The syntax now is (in the .hpp file, within class
declaration):

REGISTER_ATTRIBUTES(ParentClass,(attribute1)(attribute2) /*comment are OK */ (attribute2)

	// newlines and whitespace are also OK
	(attribute3));

If you have some concerns, let me know as soon as possible. I will not be available during the next week.

Best regards, Vaclav

Follow ups