Re: compiling wm3 on 64bit

Václav Šmilauer said:     (by the date of Wed, 29 Jul 2009 00:44:53 +0200)

> > Sorry, I forgot that I needed attached patch to compile wm3 on 64bit
> > debian. Try this patch and it should work for you.
>
> [Please keep it on-list]

sure, sorry. I hit the wrong reply button, too quick :)

> * I added the patch to the package, it is applied automatically now
> (hope it doesn't break 32bit builds)

great thanks :)

> * What I suggested earlier works, I integrated it in r1897.

yes! It works, thanks for your very quick reaction.

> PS. I would be glad if you could fix warnings in your code. There is
> about 20 singed/unsigned comparisons in snow. Please.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/yade/+bug/398990

sure, I'm on it! Bruno told me that there's a new post-doc who will
continue my work on snow. He will come, I forgot - on august?