Re: WIKIA advertisements

> It seems there are a lot of advertisements on WIKIA last days. Is it
> not?
>
> Yesterday I even could not click the right link because of that: first
> I needed to click ads :(
> They even started to insert their ads directly to our articles!

I didn't see any advertisements. Ever heard of "firefox adblock"? Google
it out.

I have it. But It did not happen previously. And I think it is not good to have such annoying ads on WIKI.

Agree. This is one reason why Bruno and I want to host the wiki on a server located at Grenoble (and without ads).
As already said, we hope it will be open on september...
Vincent