yade CRASH contest

Hi fellow devs,

nearing the 0.20 release I would like to invite you to crash contest.

Who will crash latest trunk just by using the gui or "normal"
yade/python code (not os.kill(os.getpid(),9) and similar) AND file bug
with the debugger backtrace at https://bugs.launchpad.net/yade/ will get
some bonus points.

It is OK if you click on buttons when yade loads or saves and do other
nasty things. Crashes at exit from yade (after the "Yade: normal exit."
message) do not count though, as they are not caused by our code.

Yade should be mostly crash-proof before it gets to other people. 0.20
will be somewhat special release since it will be packaged, with usable
documentation and some regression tests.

You know, the crisis might make us competitors to pfc3d, let's not lose
the chance ;-)

Vaclav