Re: Problem to compile BZR1945

Václav Šmilauer said:     (by the date of Mon, 17 Aug 2009 08:58:24 -0000)

> BTW I am trying a different wya to convert (using bzr svn-import), it
> seems to work, but I have to leave now and will not come back till
> afternoon. Till then, don't commit to bzr...

so I see that it takes a bit more time. no worries. Vaclav please
make sure that you do the best 1-to-1 conversion from svn. No history
loss at all. If you are sure that it works then mark svn as readonly.
Currently I presume that we are committing to svn, right?