Re: [deprecated list] dispatch, inheritance, virtual functions

Václav Šmilauer said:     (by the date of Fri, 21 Aug 2009 11:37:03 +0200)

> Janek, ping?

I left yesterday around 17, so I didn't see your email until today :)

> What is the logic there??? I get exception, even though the dispatch is neither ambiguous nor undefined.

And, yes, it should work exactly as you described. And for instance
in the case of Particle -> RigidBody derivation it works just like
that. I must see what's the difference here.