Re: Warnings while compiling without openmp feature

> In file included
> from /home/gladk/dem/yade/current_nomp/build-current_nomp/packages.cpp:3:
> /home/gladk/dem/yade/current_nomp/yade/pkg/common/Engine/StandAloneEngine/InsertionSortCollider.cpp:197: warning: ignoring #pragma omp parallel
> /home/gladk/dem/yade/current_nomp/yade/pkg/common/Engine/StandAloneEngine/InsertionSortCollider.cpp:199: warning: ignoring #pragma omp section
> /home/gladk/dem/yade/current_nomp/yade/pkg/common/Engine/StandAloneEngine/InsertionSortCollider.cpp:201: warning: ignoring #pragma omp section
> /home/gladk/dem/yade/current_nomp/yade/pkg/common/Engine/StandAloneEngine/InsertionSortCollider.cpp:203: warning: ignoring #pragma omp section

It is normal, without the openmp switches compiler doesn't recognize
these pragmas and warns about them. There is no way to avoid that, I
think -- except perhaps writing

#ifdef YADE_OPENMP
	#pragma omp parallel
#endif

but that would make the code really horrible; using -wunknown-pragmas
parameter would help, but I want to keep all warnings if possible to not
miss possible errors.

V.