Re: scons and linkage rules

It seems to me that scons make some confusion with lib*.dylib and *.os (that replace lib*.so on 'standard linux OS').
Oh, if apples use different extension for shared object, have a look Omega.cpp:193, where we check what files are plugins. It will compile just fine, but will not load any plugins at startup. You can therefore put some other checks there, the point is to not fix in advance where we have plugins, but just scan and load everything. Beware that python modules also engi with .so, but don't start with lib (at Linux at least, I have no idea how python is compiled at macs)

Let me know if there are some problems.

V.