Re: ld: duplicated symbol (Mac OS X)

> I currently try (and try again) compiling yade on Mas OS X.
> Lot of problems have been resolved but I still have troubles to link
> miniWm3...
>
> I've seen with google that the problem could come from extern inline
> function, but in the present case, inline functions are not extern...
> I can not find a solution and I think that my head will explode!
>
> A good idea would be welcome!

I have no idea on that, and googling that didn't find anything really
useful (besides extern inline you mentioned, which is not the case
here). I think you have problem with miniWm3 just because it is the
first lib that you link (right?) and it would be the same anywhere else.

It is not possible to install regular GNU toolchain instead of xcode?

Is there some official tech support for this system you paid for?

V.