Re: adding new dirs to /pkg/. SPOLY3D code in yade.

Dne 15.9.2009 14:42, Janek Kozicki napsal(a):
Vaclav, do you recognize this error:Fernando Alonso-Marroquin<fernando@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

NameError: global name 'fullF' is not defined:
   File "/home/janek/tmp/ZZ/yade/SConstruct", line 543:
     allPlugs=yadeSCons.scanAllPlugins(None)
   File "/home/janek/tmp/ZZ/yade/yadeSCons.py", line 70:
     print "WARNING: file %s included from %s doesn't
     exist"%(m.group(1),fullF)

It happens when I create new directory in pkg/ dir.

I am thinking how to add polyhedral swept sphere (also called
minkowsky sum) code to yade. It's written by Fernando-Alonso. I guess
he should haver subscribed to our groups by now.
I see no reason to not have this inside DEM; as I understand it, it is just new geometry and interaction geometry classes (the same is true for snow, though)

V.