Re: new wiki & DNS

Very nice! There is not more than 1 vote per name for now! :)

I voted yade-open-dem, but I like yade-dem too.
open-yade makes a bit less sense for me, it sounds like the "open" version of an - otherwise - "not-open" software.
Like there is "MS Office" and "Open Office".

ya.de is a programmer joke, and yyaaddee makes you feel drunk. ;)

My ordered votes :

1. yade-open-dem
2. yade-dem
3. yade-project
4. yade-code

Bruno

p.s. Remi told me it will cost 12€/year for a *.org, no problem with that.