Re: Is it possible to run Coupled-Fluid-DEM modeling with the current version of YADE?

Behrooz Ferdowsi said:     (by the date of Thu, 29 Oct 2009 13:06:17 +0330)
> Hi everyone. I am searching for an open source code for doing
> Coupled-Fluid-DEM simulations to stud
<...>
> May I be of help if I can be a part of the development group, doing a
> contribution to the current state of the coupled codes if they have not
> finished yet?

As far as I know, there are currently two separately done fluid
coupling in yade. I hope you won't do a third one!

One is done by Emanuel (do I remember correctly?) a PhD student that works with Bruno, and another one is done by Feng Chen.

You need to talk with them, to get their code (if it is not committed
in latest SVN version?) and run it yourself.

best regards.