Re: wikis out of sync?

Yes, I'm keeping that in mind. Remi was away all this week (and will find my dozen emails about the wiki on monday).

Bruno

Janek Kozicki a écrit :
Václav Šmilauer said:     (by the date of Wed, 04 Nov 2009 22:51:09 +0100)

Bruno,

could you or Remi check if some pages are out of sync? I am specifically
concerned about

http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/Colliders_performace
https://yade.hmg.inpg.fr/index.php/Colliders_performace

where to me it seems that the version at hmg is ages old (before the end
of may, as page history at wikia shows)

We can tell the admins of wikia.com to make that redirect. But once
they do that - the website will be inaccessible for us. So we can do
this, only after we are sure that everything is copied.

Chareyre Bruno
Maître de Conférences

Grenoble INP
Laboratoire 3SR - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43