Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 1781: A flag "neverErase" is added to the contact law to define if it can

> -       virtual void go(shared_ptr<InteractionGeometry>& _geom,
> shared_ptr<InteractionPhysics>& _phys, Interaction* I, MetaBody*
> rootBody);
> +       virtual void go(shared_ptr<InteractionGeometry>& _geom,
> shared_ptr<InteractionPhysics>& _phys, Interaction* I, MetaBody*
> rootBody, bool neverErase=false);

Eh, you changed prototype of a virtual method, which means that the new
one will never be called, right? (since it is no longer an override of
the original ::go, but an overloaded method). Did you check the
functionality? And what is the use passing that to the functor, instead
of just changing the class member?