Re: removing GeometricalModel

Many *Triaxial* classes are also disabled; the createSphere function is
copied about 7 times in the source and I fixed only a few of them, which
is a trivial fix.
Concerning the fix in Triaxial files, when I have this :

#ifdef YADE_SHAPE
       shared_ptr<Sphere> gSphere(new Sphere);
       gSphere->radius            = radius;
       gSphere->diffuseColor        = spheresColor;
       gSphere->wire            = false;
       gSphere->shadowCaster        = true;
       body->geometricalModel        = gSphere;
   #endif
iSphere->radius = radius; iSphere->diffuseColor = Vector3r(Mathr::UnitRandom(),Mathr::UnitRandom(),Mathr::UnitRandom());

should it be replaced by this to get the same result? :

iSphere->wire = false
iSphere->shadowCaster        = true;
iSphere->radius            = radius;
iSphere->diffuseColor        = spheresColor;

Thanks

Chareyre Bruno
Maître de Conférences

Grenoble INP
Laboratoire 3SR - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43