shared material properties

Hi, I just commited shared material properties. I wrote some on that at
https://yade.hmg.inpg.fr/index.php/SharedMaterialProperties#Shared_Materials

I changed syntax (again, sorry) for utils.sphere, utils.facet etc. Let
me know what you think. Instead of passing materialClass, you can pass
material=SomeMaterialInstance, or material=index or material='label'. If
index==0 and there is no shared material at all, it will then create
utils.defaultMaterial() and use that one.

It is a soft gum-like material, which is good as its critical timestep
is quite big and to showcase some dynamic things like spheres bumping
etc, it makes more sense than rock rogidity.

Cheers, Vaclav