Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 1826: 1. Remove implementation of global functions from Tetra.hpp to Tetra.cpp (gave errors on linking ...

Unable to reproduce, please run yade (just the command-line) and send
output of the following:

_pyRootClasses
O.childClasses('StandAloneEngine')
listChildClassesRecursive('Material')
dir()

You should get something like

set(['BoundingVolume',
     'BoundingVolumeEngineUnit',
     'ConstitutiveLaw',
     'DeusExMachina',
     'FileGenerator',
     'InteractingGeometry',
     'InteractionGeometry',
     'InteractionGeometryEngineUnit',
     'InteractionPhysics',
     'InteractionPhysicsEngineUnit',
     'Material',
     'StandAloneEngine',
     'State'])

['BexResetter',
 'Collider',
 'InteractionDispatchers',
 'InteractionSolver',
 'NewtonsDampedLaw',
 'PeriIsoCompressor',
 'PeriodicEngine',
 'PhysicalActionContainerReseter',
 'TimeStepper',
 'UniaxialStrainer']

set(['CpmMat', 'ElasticMat', 'GranularMat', 'RpmMat',
'SimpleViscoelasticMat'])

and

[bunch of stuff here, starting with BexContainer, since it is
alphabetical

Run scons clean and compile again, this looks like someting suspicious.
Don't you get some warning at startup or such?

(Sorry, i leave in a few minutes, will be back in the evening).

Vaclav