Re: new wiki??

I was looking at the sync issue.

Looking at the history of a few pages, I see that some of us made change recently (late september) on wikia, see for instance :

http://yade.wikia.com/index.php?title=Installation_of_yade_on_debian_/_ubuntu&action=history

So, I don't really know how many pages need to be synchronized and how to merge them.

To make it more complicated, I can't find a simple way to see the list of changes on the hmg server, since this page is not giving what it should (I expected a complete list of modifications) : https://yade.hmg.inpg.fr/index.php?title=Special:Log&limit=250&month=&year= (you need to be logged in perhaps).

Any suggestion?

Bruno

Václav Šmilauer a écrit :
Bruno, I can imagine you and Remi have lot of work, but could you please
do something about the wiki we have? Last time Remi was away, is he back
now? I put the stuff that was (sometimes repeatedly) requested at the
list here: https://yade.hmg.inpg.fr/index.php/HmgWikiTodo .

Thanks, Vaclav