Help with changes

In two separate files, I see something like (Body::byId(id1,ncb)->physicalParameters.get())->se3.position;
And I see Dem3DofGeom->se31.position , which is different.
In
python it looks like O.bodies.phys['se3'] which is more similar to the
1st one.  In addition to these function, I guess the names for the
classes have changed too.

Q1. What are the new C++ and python codes to track geometrical and physical parameters?

Q2.  Do I have to go through BodyContainer to get the id, to assess the parameters?

Help,

CWBoon
http://windows.microsoft.com/shop

Follow ups