Re: Adapting my code

Now "'class TriaxialStateRecorder' has no member named 'interval'"...
Recorder inherits those things from PeriodicEngine, which names things
differently. The one you need is iterPeriod.

Thank you. Don't worry, I found the new name almost immediatly after I realized the base class was not the same as before.
For the velocity -> vel things: sorry for that, I thought it was to good
moment to clean it up. I am always hesitating what is pushing your
coding taste on others and what is really benefit. This should make
formulas more readable (shorter).

Ok for new names, the problem is the number of files with new names and other tricks that I will have to fix. Initially, I thought that only preprocessors would be have been affected (which was ok since python tend to replace them), but now I realize capillaryLaw, volumicLaw, cohesiveFrictionalLaw, and perhaps more, have to be fixed as well. They are important classes and they work, even if the code is ugly. They become more and more deprecated as long as you keep developping and compiling without them, and I can't tell I will fix all in a matter of days, honestly. It's not only some easy search/replace. The problem in the cohesiveFrictional law will be the same at least for snow, and for the law that Tien is developping at the moment (he made the effort of porting a very old version of a contact law to a ~2 weeks old trunk, he could have commit soon, don't kill him! :))

Bruno

So, the problem is they become more and more deprecated each time