Re: Need help for compilation/linkage of triangulation based classes

It needs also a "sudo aptitude install cgal", of course...
I'll try to define TesselationWrapper as an external plugin (which makes sense actually, since it is really developped as an independant code - supposed to be used witout yade as well).

Bruno

Bruno Chareyre a écrit :
Hi,

I can't find how to compile properly MicroMacroAnalyzer (quite usefull to compute and display 3D maps of strain in a triangulated packing, it works perfectly with the triaxial test) and TriangulationCollider.

Previously, there was a command in a sconscript that would compile extra/TesselationWrapper.a (executing "make" in extra/triangulation), and yade engines were linking with the static lib if it was found.

Now, I have to compile Wrapper.a manually, but the big problem is I can't apparently link it. When yade scan plugins, it gives some :

FATAL yade.Omega - /home/bruno/YADE/yade-bzr/core/Omega.cpp:203 scanPlugins: libPersistentTriangulationCollider: /home/bruno/YADE/lib/yade-last-opt/plugins/libPersistentTriangulationCollider.so: undefined symbol: _ZN18TesselationWrapper5clearEv

I added /triangulation to LIBPATH, but still no success.

I commit both classes, with corrected state/mat and include files (should be safe since I think I'm the only one using triangulation and updating my code at the same time, and it will be compiled only with feature cgal).

I'm almost sure it worked a few weeks ago, with implicit build logic, but perhaps I was just lucky and a clean install would have exhibit the problem... not sure.
Any help would be welcome.

You can just activate cgal, compile, and start yade, it should give the error.

Thanks.

Chareyre Bruno
Maître de Conférences

Grenoble INP
Laboratoire 3SR - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43