Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 1866: Removed BasicPM.cpp and added CundallStrack.cpp. It is a duplication of Law2_Dem3Dof_Elastic_Elas...

So..it turned out that no files were added.. The main trunk doesn't seem to detect the changes in its branch..
$cd trunk
$bzr merge ../new-feature-branch
$bzr st   <it couldn't sense addition of files in the new-feature-branch directory>

Any
suggestions to solve it would be great :).  If not, I'll do it manually
by copy&paste into the main trunk next time.  The files were just
duplications of Law2_Dem3Dof_Elastic_Elastic in meta style.

Yours,
CWBoon