Re: Triangulation, Tesselation, and the rest

Hi, Bruno.  Is it not possible to compute fabric tensor, deformation, porosity etc. using the TrixaxialStateRecorder approach by linking to the TriaxialStressController?  What are the advantages of using the method of triangulation?  It sounds very advanced..

Yours,

CWBoon