Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 1892: 1. Rename GLDraw* to Gl1_*

> I must have missed that part, my fault. Was there some discussion
> about  Bo1_* and Gl1_* renaming? Not that I oppose. I didn't like too
> much GLDraw either, but why "1", why "Bo"? Just curious.

1d Bound functor? I know it is really Functor2D now, but we just
discussed recently it would be more appropriate to have it 1d based on
Shape (InteractingGeometry) and return the Bound. Otherwise it can cause
problems that bodies will have to be created with the "right" type of
bound, i.e. knowing the collider that will be used beforehand.

Some of the renaming was discussed, some of the inconsistencies surfaces
as I was putting together the manual (especially
https://www.yade-dem.org/sphinx/arch.html#engines, then
https://www.yade-dem.org/sphinx/prog.html#class-naming ).