Renaming a few important classes

Hi guys,

please have patience with me, again hoping it is for future good of our
project. I am aware of political delicacy of such changes.

This time, Interacting* things were renamed to *, and
SpheresContactGeometry to ScGeom, along with its functors. To summarize:

InteractingSphere -> Sphere
InteractingFacet -> Facet
InteractingBox -> Box
SpheresContactGeometry -> ScGeom
InteractingBox2InteractingSphere4SpheresContactGeometry -> Ig2_Box_Sphere_ScGeom
InteractingFacet2InteractingSphere4SpheresContactGeometry -> Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom
InteractingSphere2InteractingSphere4SpheresContactGeometry -> Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom

As usual, those changes are mentioned at
https://www.yade-dem.org/index.php/API_Changes. All code in trunk was
adjust and we stay backwards-compatible for out-of-tree python scripts
as well.

Sorry for inconvenience. If you have issues, let me know, I will do my
best to solve that.

Vaclav

Follow ups