Re: acces to sphere/wall information

> >   int sphereIds=Sphere::getClassIndexStatic();
> >

> Emanuele just showed me that this member is private currently.

Ah, sorry. I wrote that from the top of my head. We can make it public,
I don't see problem with that (classes create their indices in the ctor,
which is called at startup anyway; so there is no risk of getting -1, I
think.

Can you change that to public? Go lib/multimethods/Indexable.hpp, it is
the first thing under REGISTER_CLASS_INDEX definition.

BTW just checking that the Sphere ctor taking radius doesn't call
createIndex(), which could have disastrouc consequences (not disastrous
like earthquake, but crashing the code).

Regards, v.