periodic cell

Hi there,

I commited a few changes for the period cell shear. For now, just the
underlying Cell class is in place and OpenGLRenderer renders the sheared
cell (no collisions yet, in particular). You can have a look at
scripts/test/periodic-shear.py, it looks pretty :-)

For the python interface, it will have to be changed in some meaningful
way, so please don't use it in your script, it is not stable. In
particular, instead of O.cellSize and O.cellShear, we will have O.cell
returning a Cell object, which will contain the properties, like in c++
(O.cell.size and O.cell.shear, perhaps some more as needed).

If you feel sad and run gnome, press Alt-F2 and run the command "free
the fish" (without quotes).

Cheers, Václav

Follow ups