Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 1916: Code using the velocity gradient to define periodic deformations (experimental) + script to test it.

Vaclav,

Don't worry, I commited that for review and experimentation, it is not supposed to be kept like that. The behaviour is unchanged in my commit (in theory).

Bruno, I don't think it is very meaningful to have 2 version of
updateCache.
There is only one in fact. Just a different definition depending on the #ifdef.

 There should be just one, plus one function called
something like integrateRate or such, that will do the integration.
No need for a new function. In the end the code I'm trying will replace the existing one or disapear.
 This
way, it is quite confusing. Also, I would like to keep the old behavior
(or the possibility of it, i.e. not using velocity gradient) intact.
Ok, no problem.
For now, the behaviour it not modified. Using the gradient or not can be decided in NewtonIntegrator.

I will have a look and try to fix that.

Fix what?
For the VELGRAD,  macro, if you #define it in Cell.hpp, then it will be
defined in all files that include Cell.hpp, no need to define it
everywhere.

Indeed.
Thanks for the space-macro-trick!