Re: GranularMat?

> Rename as you like. I only care about the equations.
I don't really have preference here, I was asking what sounds more
intuitive.

> One remark for consistency of the names : even if we find a good name
> for SomePhys (FrictionCont? ElasticFrictionCont?), we still don't have a
> unique way to convert FrictionMat into FrictionCont, and it should be
> reflected in the functor's name perhaps.
> Actually, I've put the word "Simple" here because there is no complex
> micro-macro passage in SimpleElasticRelationShips (just kn=E/D,
> ks=poisson*kn...), as opposed to the older
> MacroMicroElasticRelationShip, which was the law inherited from
> Frederic, Hentz, et al.
> SimpleElasticR is not _the_ good way to convert FrictionMat to
> FrictionCont, it is just one way, and at one point somebody will want a
> different conversion (Frederic's one, Hertz-Mindlin,... they all go from
> FrictionMat to FrictionCont).

Yes, that's very true. We can either have
Ip2_2xFrictionMat_FrictionPhys_{different things here}, or have just one
class with an attribute specifying which formulas to use.

>  "Ip2" sounds like other types of
> assumptions are excluded. Or perhaps you see a different approach in
> this situtation?
Ip2 just says it is 2-argument functor creating an instance of
InteractionPhysics.