Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 1967: Update the documentation. Used with uniform distribution, makeCloud now generates radii between m...

Hello,

For me, rev 1967 doesn't compile (see attached error message). I can not be 100% sure that it is not my fault, but yesterday (with 1965 if I remember well), I could compile.

Jerome

noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :
revno: 1967
committer: Bruno Chareyre <bchareyre@r1arduina>
branch nick: trunk
timestamp: Wed 2010-01-13 21:13:59 +0100
message:
Update the documentation. Used with uniform distribution, makeCloud now generates radii between mean-rRelFuzz and mean+rRelFuzz. modified:
  py/pack.py

--
lp:yade
https://code.launchpad.net/~yade-dev/yade/trunk

Your team Yade developers is subscribed to branch lp:yade.

Jérôme Duriez
ATER Iut 1 Grenoble, département GMP - Laboratoire 3S-R
04.56.52.86.49 (ne pas laisser de messages sur le répondeur)

jduriez@c1solimara-l:~/yade$ scons
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
@@@ Using profile default (scons.profile-default) @@@
Yade version is `trunk' (bzr1967), installed files will be suffixed with `-trunk'.
All intermediary files will be in `/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk'.
Checking whether c++ compiler "g++" works...(cached) yes
Finding libstdc++ library... (cached) /usr/lib/gcc/i486-linux-gnu/4.3.2/libstdc++.so
Checking for pthread_exit(NULL) in C library pthread... (cached) yes
Checking for boost::system::error_code(); /* non-essential */ in C++ library boost_system-mt... (cached) no
Checking for boost::system::error_code(); /* non-essential */ in C++ library boost_system... (cached) no
Checking for boost::thread::thread() in C++ library boost_thread-mt... (cached) yes
Checking for boost::posix_time::time_duration::time_duration() in C++ library boost_date_time-mt... (cached) yes
Checking for boost::filesystem::path() in C++ library boost_filesystem-mt... (cached) yes
Checking for boost::iostreams::file_sink("") in C++ library boost_iostreams-mt... (cached) yes
Checking for boost::regex("") in C++ library boost_regex-mt... (cached) yes
Checking for try{} catch (const boost::archive::archive_exception& e) {} in C++ library boost_serialization-mt... (cached) yes
Checking for boost::program_options::options_description o in C++ library boost_program_options-mt... (cached) yes
Checking for C++ header file boost/foreach.hpp... (cached) yes
Checking for sqlite3_close(0L) in C++ library sqlite3... (cached) yes
Checking for Python development files... (cached) yes
Checking for python module `IPython' ...(cached) yes
Checking for boost::python::scope() in C++ library boost_python-mt... (cached) yes
Checking for C++ header file numpy/ndarrayobject.h... (cached) yes
Checking for glutGetModifiers() in C++ library glut... (cached) yes
Checking for qt-mt in /usr/share/qt3... (cached) yes
Checking for gts_object_class() in C++ library gts... (cached) yes
Checking for log4cxx::Logger::getLogger("") in C++ library log4cxx... (cached) yes
scons: done reading SConscript files.
scons: Building targets ...
C core/main/main.cpp
> /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/miniWm3.cpp
> /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/yade-support.cpp
C /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/yade-support.cpp
C /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/miniWm3.cpp
> /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp
C /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-factory/ClassFactory.hpp:27,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-factory/Factorable.hpp:14,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/IOFormatManager.hpp:14,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization-xml/XMLFormatManager.hpp:13,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization-xml/XMLFormatManager.cpp:9,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/yade-support.cpp:13:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-factory/DynLibManager.hpp:35:1: warning: "YADE_PLUGIN" redefined
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/factory/ClassFactory.cpp:11,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/yade-support.cpp:7:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/factory/ClassFactory.hpp:199:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-factory/Factorable.hpp:14,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/IOFormatManager.hpp:14,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization-xml/XMLFormatManager.hpp:13,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization-xml/XMLFormatManager.cpp:9,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/yade-support.cpp:13:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-factory/ClassFactory.hpp:30:1: warning: "REGISTER_FACTORABLE" redefined
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/factory/ClassFactory.cpp:11,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/yade-support.cpp:7:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/factory/ClassFactory.hpp:59:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.hpp:14,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:11,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Shape.hpp:36:28: error: macro "REGISTER_SERIALIZABLE" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.hpp:15,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:11,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Bound.hpp:31:28: error: macro "REGISTER_SERIALIZABLE" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.hpp:19,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:11,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/State.hpp:80:28: error: macro "REGISTER_SERIALIZABLE" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.hpp:20,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:11,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Material.hpp:48:31: error: macro "REGISTER_SERIALIZABLE" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.hpp:22,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:11,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/InteractionContainer.hpp:185:43: error: macro "REGISTER_SERIALIZABLE" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Interaction.hpp:6,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.hpp:23,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:11,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/InteractionGeometry.hpp:23:42: error: macro "REGISTER_SERIALIZABLE" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Interaction.hpp:7,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.hpp:23,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:11,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/InteractionPhysics.hpp:22:41: error: macro "REGISTER_SERIALIZABLE" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.hpp:23,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:11,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Interaction.hpp:92:34: error: macro "REGISTER_SERIALIZABLE" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:11,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.hpp:125:27: error: macro "REGISTER_SERIALIZABLE" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Scene.hpp:14,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:14,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Cell.hpp:100:27: error: macro "REGISTER_SERIALIZABLE" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Scene.hpp:15,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:14,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/BodyContainer.hpp:114:36: error: macro "REGISTER_SERIALIZABLE" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
L libminiWm3.so
⇒ /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/YADE/lib/yade-trunk/lib/libminiWm3.so
C /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/QGLViewer/moc_VRenderInterface_Qt3.cc
core/main/main.cpp:33: error: 'log4cxx' has not been declared
core/main/main.cpp:33: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before 'logger'
core/main/main.cpp:38: error: 'log4cxx' has not been declared
core/main/main.cpp:38: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before 'debugLevel'
core/main/main.cpp: In function 'void initLog4cxx()':
core/main/main.cpp:43: error: 'log4cxx' has not been declared
core/main/main.cpp:44: error: 'log4cxx' has not been declared
core/main/main.cpp:44: error: expected `;' before 'localLogger'
core/main/main.cpp:45: error: 'localLogger' was not declared in this scope
core/main/main.cpp:45: error: 'warnLevel' was not declared in this scope
core/main/main.cpp: In function 'int main(int, char**)':
core/main/main.cpp:183: error: 'logger' was not declared in this scope
core/main/main.cpp:183: error: 'debugLevel' was not declared in this scope
core/main/main.cpp:185: error: 'logger' was not declared in this scope
core/main/main.cpp:185: error: 'warnLevel' was not declared in this scope
core/main/main.cpp:187: error: 'log4cxx' has not been declared
core/main/main.cpp:194: error: 'logger' was not declared in this scope
core/main/main.cpp:194: error: 'infoLevel' was not declared in this scope
core/main/main.cpp:195: error: 'logger' was not declared in this scope
core/main/main.cpp:195: error: 'debugLevel' was not declared in this scope
core/main/main.cpp:252: error: no matching function for call to 'Omega::scanPlugins(std::vector<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::allocator<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > >&)'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/Omega.hpp:122: note: candidates are: void Omega::scanPlugins()
core/main/main.cpp:256: error: 'class Omega' has no member named 'initTemps'
core/main/main.cpp:282: error: 'class Omega' has no member named 'cleanupTemps'
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/IOFormatManager.cpp:12,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/yade-support.cpp:16:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/Serializable.hpp:102:1: warning: "REGISTER_SERIALIZABLE" redefined
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/PointerHandler.tpp:16,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/Archive.tpp:160,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/Archive.hpp:281,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/IOFormatManager.tpp:15,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/IOFormatManager.hpp:97,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization-xml/XMLFormatManager.hpp:13,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization-xml/XMLFormatManager.cpp:9,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/yade-support.cpp:13:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/Serializable.hpp:38:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Scene.hpp:16,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:14,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Engine.hpp:37:29: error: macro "REGISTER_SERIALIZABLE" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Scene.hpp:18,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:14,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/DisplayParameters.hpp:27:40: error: macro "REGISTER_SERIALIZABLE" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Scene.hpp:20,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:14,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/GroupRelationData.hpp:110:40: error: macro "REGISTER_SERIALIZABLE" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:14,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Scene.hpp:99:28: error: macro "REGISTER_SERIALIZABLE" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Collider.hpp:12,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Collider.cpp:9,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:5:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/GlobalEngine.hpp:21:35: error: macro "REGISTER_SERIALIZABLE" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Collider.cpp:9,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:5:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Collider.hpp:49:31: error: macro "REGISTER_SERIALIZABLE" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/PartialEngine.cpp:9,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:6:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/PartialEngine.hpp:37:36: error: macro "REGISTER_SERIALIZABLE" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/FileGenerator.cpp:10,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:7:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/FileGenerator.hpp:50:36: error: macro "REGISTER_SERIALIZABLE" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Scene.cpp:25,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:15:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/BodyVector.hpp:41:33: error: macro "REGISTER_SERIALIZABLE" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Scene.cpp:26,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:15:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/InteractionVecMap.hpp:62:40: error: macro "REGISTER_SERIALIZABLE" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.cpp:10,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:16:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/Functor.hpp:31:30: error: macro "REGISTER_SERIALIZABLE" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.cpp:13,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:16:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.hpp:58:33: error: macro "REGISTER_SERIALIZABLE" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Omega.cpp:13,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:18:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/TimeStepper.hpp:34:34: error: macro "REGISTER_SERIALIZABLE" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
U lib/QGLViewer/ImageInterface_Qt3.ui
U lib/QGLViewer/ImageInterface_Qt3.ui
U lib/QGLViewer/ImageInterface_Qt3.ui
C /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/QGLViewer/uic_ImageInterface_Qt3.cc
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/computational-geometry/MarchingCube.hpp:16,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/computational-geometry/MarchingCube.cpp:9,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/yade-support.cpp:6:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-base/yadeWm3Extra.hpp:50: error: redefinition of 'class Se3<RealType>'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/base/yadeWm3Extra.hpp:50: error: previous definition of 'class Se3<RealType>'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-base/yadeWm3Extra.hpp:123: error: default argument given for parameter 3 of 'void quaternionToEulerAngles(const Wm3::Quaternionr&, Wm3::Vector3r&, Real)'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/base/yadeWm3Extra.cpp:160: error: after previous specification in 'void quaternionToEulerAngles(const Wm3::Quaternionr&, Wm3::Vector3r&, Real)'
scons: *** [/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/main/main.o] Error 1
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/yade-support.cpp:7:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/factory/ClassFactory.cpp:17: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/yade-support.cpp:8:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/SerializableSingleton.cpp:13: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-factory/ClassFactory.hpp:26,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-factory/Factorable.hpp:14,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/IOFormatManager.hpp:14,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization-xml/XMLFormatManager.hpp:13,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization-xml/XMLFormatManager.cpp:9,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/yade-support.cpp:13:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-factory/FactoryExceptions.hpp:17: error: redefinition of 'struct FactoryError'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/factory/FactoryExceptions.hpp:17: error: previous definition of 'struct FactoryError'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-factory/FactoryExceptions.hpp:22: error: redefinition of 'struct FactoryCantCreate'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/factory/FactoryExceptions.hpp:22: error: previous definition of 'struct FactoryCantCreate'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-factory/FactoryExceptions.hpp:27: error: redefinition of 'struct FactoryClassNotRegistered'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/factory/FactoryExceptions.hpp:27: error: previous definition of 'struct FactoryClassNotRegistered'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-factory/FactoryExceptions.hpp:32: error: redefinition of 'struct FactoryExceptions'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/factory/FactoryExceptions.hpp:32: error: previous definition of 'struct FactoryExceptions'
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-factory/ClassFactory.hpp:27,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-factory/Factorable.hpp:14,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/IOFormatManager.hpp:14,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization-xml/XMLFormatManager.hpp:13,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization-xml/XMLFormatManager.cpp:9,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/yade-support.cpp:13:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-factory/DynLibManager.hpp:37: error: redefinition of 'class DynLibManager'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/factory/DynLibManager.hpp:25: error: previous definition of 'class DynLibManager'
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-factory/Factorable.hpp:14,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/IOFormatManager.hpp:14,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization-xml/XMLFormatManager.hpp:13,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization-xml/XMLFormatManager.cpp:9,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/yade-support.cpp:13:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-factory/ClassFactory.hpp:67: error: redefinition of 'class ClassFactory'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/factory/ClassFactory.hpp:97: error: previous definition of 'class ClassFactory'
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/Archive.hpp:26,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/IOFormatManager.tpp:15,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/IOFormatManager.hpp:97,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization-xml/XMLFormatManager.hpp:13,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization-xml/XMLFormatManager.cpp:9,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/yade-support.cpp:13:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/SerializableTypes.hpp:18: error: conflicting declaration 'SERIALIZABLE'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/SerializableTypes.hpp:17: error: 'SerializableTypes::SERIALIZABLE' has a previous declaration as 'SerializableTypes::Type SerializableTypes::SERIALIZABLE'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/SerializableTypes.hpp:19: error: conflicting declaration 'FUNDAMENTAL'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/SerializableTypes.hpp:18: error: 'SerializableTypes::FUNDAMENTAL' has a previous declaration as 'SerializableTypes::Type SerializableTypes::FUNDAMENTAL'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/SerializableTypes.hpp:22: error: conflicting declaration 'POINTER'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/SerializableTypes.hpp:21: error: 'SerializableTypes::POINTER' has a previous declaration as 'SerializableTypes::Type SerializableTypes::POINTER'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/SerializableTypes.hpp:23: error: conflicting declaration 'CONTAINER'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/SerializableTypes.hpp:22: error: 'SerializableTypes::CONTAINER' has a previous declaration as 'SerializableTypes::Type SerializableTypes::CONTAINER'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/SerializableTypes.hpp:24: error: conflicting declaration 'CUSTOM_CLASS'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/SerializableTypes.hpp:23: error: 'SerializableTypes::CUSTOM_CLASS' has a previous declaration as 'SerializableTypes::Type SerializableTypes::CUSTOM_CLASS'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/SerializableTypes.hpp:25: error: conflicting declaration 'typedef enum SerializableTypes::Type SerializableTypes::Type'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/SerializableTypes.hpp:24: error: 'SerializableTypes::Type' has a previous declaration as 'typedef enum SerializableTypes::Type SerializableTypes::Type'
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/Archive.hpp:27,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/IOFormatManager.tpp:15,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/IOFormatManager.hpp:97,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization-xml/XMLFormatManager.hpp:13,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization-xml/XMLFormatManager.cpp:9,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/yade-support.cpp:13:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/SerializableSingleton.hpp:21: error: redefinition of 'class SerializableSingleton'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/SerializableSingleton.hpp:20: error: previous definition of 'class SerializableSingleton'
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.hpp:14,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:11,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Shape.hpp:31: error: expected identifier before '(' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Shape.hpp:31: error: expected ',' or '...' before '(' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Shape.hpp:31: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_ATTRIBUTES' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Shape.hpp:32: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_CLASS_AND_BASE' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Shape.hpp:36: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.hpp:15,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:11,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Bound.hpp:27: error: expected identifier before '(' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Bound.hpp:27: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_ATTRIBUTES' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Bound.hpp:28: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_CLASS_AND_BASE' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Bound.hpp:31: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.hpp:19,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:11,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/State.hpp:77: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_CLASS_AND_BASE' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/State.hpp:78: error: expected identifier before '(' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/State.hpp:78: error: expected ',' or '...' before '(' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/State.hpp:78: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_ATTRIBUTES' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/State.hpp:80: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.hpp:20,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:11,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Material.hpp:44: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_CLASS_AND_BASE' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Material.hpp:45: error: expected identifier before '(' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Material.hpp:45: error: expected ',' or '...' before '(' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Material.hpp:45: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_ATTRIBUTES' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Material.hpp:48: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.hpp:22,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:11,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/InteractionContainer.hpp:181: error: expected identifier before '(' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/InteractionContainer.hpp:181: error: expected ',' or '...' before '(' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/InteractionContainer.hpp:181: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_ATTRIBUTES' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/InteractionContainer.hpp:182: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_CLASS_AND_BASE' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/InteractionContainer.hpp:185: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Interaction.hpp:6,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.hpp:23,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:11,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/InteractionGeometry.hpp:15: error: redefinition of 'class InteractionGeometry'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/InteractionGeometry.hpp:17: error: previous definition of 'class InteractionGeometry'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/InteractionGeometry.hpp:23: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Interaction.hpp:7,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.hpp:23,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:11,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/InteractionPhysics.hpp:15: error: redefinition of 'class InteractionPhysics'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/InteractionPhysics.hpp:17: error: previous definition of 'class InteractionPhysics'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/InteractionPhysics.hpp:22: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.hpp:23,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:11,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Interaction.hpp:22: error: redefinition of 'class Interaction'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/Interaction.hpp:17: error: previous definition of 'class Interaction'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Interaction.hpp:92: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:11,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.hpp:106: error: expected identifier before '(' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.hpp:107: error: expected ',' or '...' before '(' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.hpp:121: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_ATTRIBUTES' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.hpp:123: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_CLASS_AND_BASE' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.hpp:125: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Scene.hpp:14,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:14,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Cell.hpp:97: error: expected identifier before '(' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Cell.hpp:97: error: expected ',' or '...' before '(' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Cell.hpp:97: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_ATTRIBUTES' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Cell.hpp:98: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_CLASS_AND_BASE' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Cell.hpp:100: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Scene.hpp:15,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:14,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/BodyContainer.hpp:102: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_CLASS_AND_BASE' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/BodyContainer.hpp:108: error: expected identifier before '(' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/BodyContainer.hpp:108: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_ATTRIBUTES' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/BodyContainer.hpp:114: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/Archive.hpp:22,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/Archive.cpp:11,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/yade-support.cpp:15:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/SerializationExceptions.hpp:16: error: redefinition of 'struct SerializableError'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/SerializationExceptions.hpp:18: error: previous definition of 'struct SerializableError'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/SerializationExceptions.hpp:21: error: redefinition of 'struct HandlerError'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/SerializationExceptions.hpp:23: error: previous definition of 'struct HandlerError'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/SerializationExceptions.hpp:26: error: redefinition of 'struct SerializableUnregisterError'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/SerializationExceptions.hpp:28: error: previous definition of 'struct SerializableUnregisterError'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/SerializationExceptions.hpp:31: error: redefinition of 'struct SerializationExceptions'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/SerializationExceptions.hpp:33: error: previous definition of 'struct SerializationExceptions'
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/Archive.hpp:26,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/Archive.cpp:11,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/yade-support.cpp:15:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/FormatChecker.hpp:5: error: redefinition of 'class FormatChecker'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/FormatChecker.hpp:5: error: previous definition of 'class FormatChecker'
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/Archive.cpp:11,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/yade-support.cpp:15:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/Archive.hpp:62: error: redefinition of 'class Archive'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/Archive.hpp:65: error: previous definition of 'class Archive'
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/Archive.hpp:279,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/Archive.cpp:11,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/yade-support.cpp:15:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/Archive.tpp:44: error: redefinition of 'template<class Type> bool isFundamental(Type&)'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/Archive.tpp:44: error: 'template<class Type> bool isFundamental(Type&)' previously declared here
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/Archive.tpp:87: error: redefinition of 'template<class Type> SerializableTypes::Type findType(Type&, bool&, std::string&)'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/Archive.tpp:71: error: 'template<class Type> SerializableTypes::Type findType(Type&, bool&, std::string&)' previously declared here
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/Archive.tpp:113: error: redefinition of 'static boost::shared_ptr<Archive> Archive::create(const std::string&, Type&)'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/Archive.tpp:97: error: 'static boost::shared_ptr<Archive> Archive::create(const std::string&, Type&)' previously declared here
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/IOFormatManager.cpp:11,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/yade-support.cpp:16:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/IOFormatManager.hpp:23: error: redefinition of 'class IOFormatManager'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/IOFormatManager.hpp:26: error: previous definition of 'class IOFormatManager'
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/IOFormatManager.cpp:11,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/yade-support.cpp:16:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/IOFormatManager.hpp: In function 'boost::shared_ptr<Factorable> CreateSharedIOFormatManager()':
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/IOFormatManager.hpp:97: error: redefinition of 'boost::shared_ptr<Factorable> CreateSharedIOFormatManager()'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/IOFormatManager.hpp:99: error: 'boost::shared_ptr<Factorable> CreateSharedIOFormatManager()' previously defined here
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/IOFormatManager.hpp: In function 'Factorable* CreateIOFormatManager()':
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/IOFormatManager.hpp:97: error: redefinition of 'Factorable* CreateIOFormatManager()'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/IOFormatManager.hpp:99: error: 'Factorable* CreateIOFormatManager()' previously defined here
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/IOFormatManager.hpp: In function 'void* CreatePureCustomIOFormatManager()':
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/IOFormatManager.hpp:97: error: redefinition of 'void* CreatePureCustomIOFormatManager()'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/IOFormatManager.hpp:99: error: 'void* CreatePureCustomIOFormatManager()' previously defined here
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/IOFormatManager.hpp: At global scope:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/IOFormatManager.hpp:97: error: redefinition of 'const bool registeredIOFormatManager'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/IOFormatManager.hpp:99: error: 'const bool registeredIOFormatManager' previously declared here
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/IOFormatManager.cpp:12,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/yade-support.cpp:16:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/Serializable.hpp:111: error: redefinition of 'class Serializable'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/Serializable.hpp:48: error: previous definition of 'class Serializable'
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Scene.hpp:16,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:14,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Engine.hpp:34: error: expected identifier before '(' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Engine.hpp:34: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_ATTRIBUTES' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Engine.hpp:35: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_CLASS_AND_BASE' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Engine.hpp:37: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Scene.hpp:18,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:14,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/DisplayParameters.hpp:24: error: expected identifier before '(' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/DisplayParameters.hpp:24: error: expected ',' or '...' before '(' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/DisplayParameters.hpp:24: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_ATTRIBUTES' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/DisplayParameters.hpp:25: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_CLASS_AND_BASE' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/DisplayParameters.hpp:27: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Scene.hpp:20,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:14,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/GroupRelationData.hpp:104: error: expected identifier before '(' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/GroupRelationData.hpp:104: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_ATTRIBUTES' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/GroupRelationData.hpp:105: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_CLASS_AND_BASE' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/GroupRelationData.hpp:110: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.cpp:14,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:1:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Scene.hpp:80: error: expected identifier before '(' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Scene.hpp:81: error: expected ',' or '...' before '(' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Scene.hpp:95: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_ATTRIBUTES' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Scene.hpp:96: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_CLASS_AND_BASE' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Scene.hpp:99: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Collider.hpp:12,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Collider.cpp:9,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:5:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/GlobalEngine.hpp:18: error: expected identifier before ')' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/GlobalEngine.hpp:18: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_ATTRIBUTES' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/GlobalEngine.hpp:19: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_CLASS_AND_BASE' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/GlobalEngine.hpp:21: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Collider.cpp:9,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:5:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Collider.hpp:49: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/SimulationFlow.hpp:12,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/Omega.hpp:46,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/Engine.hpp:15,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/PartialEngine.hpp:13,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/PartialEngine.cpp:9,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:6:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/ThreadWorker.hpp:22: error: redefinition of 'class ThreadWorker'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/ThreadWorker.hpp:24: error: previous definition of 'class ThreadWorker'
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/Omega.hpp:46,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/Engine.hpp:15,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/PartialEngine.hpp:13,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/PartialEngine.cpp:9,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:6:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/SimulationFlow.hpp:14: error: redefinition of 'class SimulationFlow'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/SimulationFlow.hpp:15: error: previous definition of 'class SimulationFlow'
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/Body.hpp:17,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/Omega.hpp:47,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/Engine.hpp:15,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/PartialEngine.hpp:13,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/PartialEngine.cpp:9,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:6:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/InteractionContainer.hpp:24: error: redefinition of 'class InteractionContainerIterator'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/InteractionContainer.hpp:30: error: previous definition of 'class InteractionContainerIterator'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/InteractionContainer.hpp:38: error: redefinition of 'class InteractionContainerIteratorPointer'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/InteractionContainer.hpp:44: error: previous definition of 'class InteractionContainerIteratorPointer'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/InteractionContainer.hpp:80: error: redefinition of 'class InteractionContainer'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/InteractionContainer.hpp:86: error: previous definition of 'class InteractionContainer'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/InteractionContainer.hpp:119: error: redefinition of 'struct boost::range_iterator<InteractionContainer>'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/InteractionContainer.hpp:189: error: previous definition of 'struct boost::range_iterator<InteractionContainer>'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/InteractionContainer.hpp:120: error: redefinition of 'struct boost::range_const_iterator<InteractionContainer>'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/InteractionContainer.hpp:190: error: previous definition of 'struct boost::range_const_iterator<InteractionContainer>'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/InteractionContainer.hpp: In function 'InteractionContainerIteratorPointer boost_range_begin(InteractionContainer&)':
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/InteractionContainer.hpp:122: error: redefinition of 'InteractionContainerIteratorPointer boost_range_begin(InteractionContainer&)'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/InteractionContainer.hpp:192: error: 'InteractionContainerIteratorPointer boost_range_begin(InteractionContainer&)' previously defined here
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/InteractionContainer.hpp: In function 'InteractionContainerIteratorPointer boost_range_end(InteractionContainer&)':
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/InteractionContainer.hpp:123: error: redefinition of 'InteractionContainerIteratorPointer boost_range_end(InteractionContainer&)'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/InteractionContainer.hpp:193: error: 'InteractionContainerIteratorPointer boost_range_end(InteractionContainer&)' previously defined here
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/InteractionContainer.hpp: At global scope:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/InteractionContainer.hpp:125: error: redefinition of 'struct std::iterator_traits<InteractionContainerIteratorPointer>'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/InteractionContainer.hpp:195: error: previous definition of 'struct std::iterator_traits<InteractionContainerIteratorPointer>'
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/yade-support.cpp:16:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/IOFormatManager.cpp: In static member function 'static void IOFormatManager::deserializeCustomClass(std::istream&, Archive&, const std::string&)':
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/IOFormatManager.cpp:169: error: 'class Serializable' has no member named 'yadeDeserialize'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/IOFormatManager.cpp: In static member function 'static void IOFormatManager::serializeCustomClass(std::ostream&, Archive&, int)':
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/IOFormatManager.cpp:177: error: 'class Serializable' has no member named 'yadeSerialize'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/IOFormatManager.cpp: In static member function 'static void IOFormatManager::deserializeCustomFundamental(std::istream&, Archive&, const std::string&)':
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/IOFormatManager.cpp:230: error: 'class Serializable' has no member named 'yadeDeserialize'
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/Omega.hpp:47,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/Engine.hpp:15,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/PartialEngine.hpp:13,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/PartialEngine.cpp:9,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:6:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/Body.hpp:29: error: redefinition of 'class Body'/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/IOFormatManager.cpp: In static member function 'static void IOFormatManager::serializeCustomFundamental(std::ostream&, Archive&, int)':
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/IOFormatManager.cpp:239: error: 'class Serializable' has no member named 'yadeSerialize'

/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Body.hpp:36: error: previous definition of 'class Body'
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/Engine.hpp:15,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/PartialEngine.hpp:13,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/PartialEngine.cpp:9,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:6:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/Omega.hpp:61: error: redefinition of 'struct DynlibDescriptor'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Omega.hpp:57: error: previous definition of 'struct DynlibDescriptor'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/Omega.hpp:70: error: redefinition of 'class Omega'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Omega.hpp:66: error: previous definition of 'class Omega'
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/PartialEngine.hpp:13,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/PartialEngine.cpp:9,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:6:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/Engine.hpp:19: error: redefinition of 'class Engine'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Engine.hpp:19: error: previous definition of 'class Engine'
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/PartialEngine.cpp:9,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:6:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/PartialEngine.hpp:33: error: expected identifier before '(' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/PartialEngine.hpp:33: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_ATTRIBUTES' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/PartialEngine.hpp:34: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_CLASS_AND_BASE' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/PartialEngine.hpp:37: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/IOManagerExceptions.cpp:12,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/yade-support.cpp:17:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/IOManagerExceptions.hpp: At global scope:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/IOManagerExceptions.hpp:28: error: redefinition of 'struct IOManagerExceptions'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/lib-serialization/IOManagerExceptions.hpp:30: error: previous definition of 'struct IOManagerExceptions'
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/yade-support.cpp:19:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/Serializable.cpp:13: error: no 'void Serializable::pyUpdateAttrs(const boost::python::dict&)' member function declared in class 'Serializable'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/lib/serialization/Serializable.cpp:22: error: no 'boost::python::list Serializable::pyUpdateExistingAttrs(const boost::python::dict&)' member function declared in class 'Serializable'
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/FileGenerator.cpp:10,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:7:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/FileGenerator.hpp:45: error: expected identifier before '(' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/FileGenerator.hpp:45: error: expected ',' or '...' before '(' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/FileGenerator.hpp:45: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_ATTRIBUTES' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/FileGenerator.hpp:47: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_CLASS_AND_BASE' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/FileGenerator.hpp:50: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/FrontEnd.cpp:9,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:8:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/FrontEnd.hpp:26: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_CLASS_AND_BASE' with no type
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:11:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Interaction.cpp: In constructor 'Interaction::Interaction()':
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Interaction.cpp:15: error: class 'Interaction' does not have any field named 'cellDist'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Interaction.cpp:15: error: 'init' was not declared in this scope
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Interaction.cpp: In constructor 'Interaction::Interaction(body_id_t, body_id_t)':
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Interaction.cpp:16: error: class 'Interaction' does not have any field named 'cellDist'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Interaction.cpp:16: error: 'reset' was not declared in this scope
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Interaction.cpp: At global scope:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Interaction.cpp:18: error: no 'bool Interaction::isFresh(Scene*)' member function declared in class 'Interaction'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Interaction.cpp:20: error: no 'void Interaction::init()' member function declared in class 'Interaction'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Interaction.cpp:27: error: no 'void Interaction::reset()' member function declared in class 'Interaction'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Interaction.cpp:34: error: no 'void Interaction::swapOrder()' member function declared in class 'Interaction'
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:12:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/InteractionContainer.cpp: In member function 'void InteractionContainer::requestErase(body_id_t, body_id_t, bool)':
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/InteractionContainer.cpp:15: error: 'class Interaction' has no member named 'reset'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/InteractionContainer.cpp: In member function 'void InteractionContainer::eraseNonReal()':
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/InteractionContainer.cpp:53: error: '((const boost::shared_ptr<Interaction>*)i)->boost::shared_ptr<T>::operator-> [with T = Interaction]()->Interaction::isReal' cannot be used as a function
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/InteractionContainer.cpp: In member function 'bool compPtrInteraction::operator()(const boost::shared_ptr<Interaction>&, const boost::shared_ptr<Interaction>&) const':
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/InteractionContainer.cpp:63: error: no match for 'operator<' in '((const boost::shared_ptr<Interaction>*)i1)->boost::shared_ptr<T>::operator* [with T = Interaction]() < ((const boost::shared_ptr<Interaction>*)i2)->boost::shared_ptr<T>::operator* [with T = Interaction]()'
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/BodyVector.hpp:3,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Scene.cpp:25,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:15:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/BodyContainer.hpp: At global scope:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/BodyContainer.hpp:23: error: redefinition of 'class BodyContainerIterator'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/BodyContainer.hpp:23: error: previous definition of 'class BodyContainerIterator'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/BodyContainer.hpp:36: error: redefinition of 'class BodyContainerIteratorPointer'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/BodyContainer.hpp:36: error: previous definition of 'class BodyContainerIteratorPointer'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/BodyContainer.hpp:78: error: redefinition of 'class BodyContainer'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/BodyContainer.hpp:78: error: previous definition of 'class BodyContainer'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/BodyContainer.hpp:124: error: redefinition of 'struct boost::range_iterator<BodyContainer>'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/BodyContainer.hpp:122: error: previous definition of 'struct boost::range_iterator<BodyContainer>'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/BodyContainer.hpp:125: error: redefinition of 'struct boost::range_const_iterator<BodyContainer>'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/BodyContainer.hpp:123: error: previous definition of 'struct boost::range_const_iterator<BodyContainer>'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/BodyContainer.hpp: In function 'BodyContainerIteratorPointer boost_range_begin(BodyContainer&)':
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/BodyContainer.hpp:128: error: redefinition of 'BodyContainerIteratorPointer boost_range_begin(BodyContainer&)'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/BodyContainer.hpp:126: error: 'BodyContainerIteratorPointer boost_range_begin(BodyContainer&)' previously defined here
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/BodyContainer.hpp: In function 'BodyContainerIteratorPointer boost_range_end(BodyContainer&)':
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/BodyContainer.hpp:129: error: redefinition of 'BodyContainerIteratorPointer boost_range_end(BodyContainer&)'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/BodyContainer.hpp:127: error: 'BodyContainerIteratorPointer boost_range_end(BodyContainer&)' previously defined here
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/BodyContainer.hpp: At global scope:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/BodyContainer.hpp:135: error: redefinition of 'struct std::iterator_traits<BodyContainerIteratorPointer>'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/BodyContainer.hpp:133: error: previous definition of 'struct std::iterator_traits<BodyContainerIteratorPointer>'
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Scene.cpp:25,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:15:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/BodyVector.hpp:39: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_CLASS_AND_BASE' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/BodyVector.hpp:41: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Scene.cpp:26,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:15:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/InteractionVecMap.hpp:62: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.cpp:10,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:16:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/Functor.hpp:28: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_CLASS_AND_BASE' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/Functor.hpp:29: error: expected identifier before '(' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/Functor.hpp:29: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_ATTRIBUTES' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/Functor.hpp:31: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/Functor.hpp:47: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_CLASS_AND_BASE' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/Functor.hpp:65: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_CLASS_AND_BASE' with no type
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.cpp:13,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:16:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.hpp:55: error: expected identifier before '(' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.hpp:55: error: expected ',' or '...' before '(' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.hpp:55: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_ATTRIBUTES' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.hpp:56: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_CLASS_AND_BASE' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.hpp:58: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.hpp:164: error: expected identifier before ')' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.hpp:164: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_ATTRIBUTES' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.hpp:165: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_CLASS_AND_BASE' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.hpp: In member function 'boost::python::dict Dispatcher1D<baseClass, FunctorType, FunctorReturnType, FunctorArguments, autoSymmetry>::dump(bool)':
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.hpp:111: error: expected initializer before '&' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.hpp:113: error: 'item' was not declared in this scope
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.hpp:115: error: 'item' was not declared in this scope
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.hpp: At global scope:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.hpp:251: error: expected identifier before ')' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.hpp:251: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_ATTRIBUTES' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.hpp:252: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_CLASS_AND_BASE' with no type
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.hpp: In member function 'boost::python::dict Dispatcher2D<baseClass1, baseClass2, FunctorType, FunctorReturnType, FunctorArguments, autoSymmetry>::dump(bool)':
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.hpp:195: error: expected initializer before '&' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.hpp:197: error: 'item' was not declared in this scope
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.hpp:199: error: 'item' was not declared in this scope
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:16:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.cpp: At global scope:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.cpp:17: error: no matching function for call to 'Dispatcher::Dispatcher(const char [1])'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.hpp:45: note: candidates are: Dispatcher::Dispatcher()
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.hpp:18: note:                 Dispatcher::Dispatcher(const Dispatcher&)
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/NullGUI.cpp:9,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:17:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/NullGUI.hpp:38: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'REGISTER_CLASS_AND_BASE' with no type
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Omega.cpp:13,
                 from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:18:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/TimeStepper.hpp:18: error: redefinition of 'class TimeStepper'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/TimeStepper.hpp:20: error: previous definition of 'class TimeStepper'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/TimeStepper.hpp:34: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:18:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Omega.cpp:46: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Omega.cpp: In member function 'void Omega::loadPlugins(std::vector<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::allocator<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > >)':
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Omega.cpp:209: error: 'class ClassFactory' has no member named 'pluginClasses'
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:23:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/TimeStepper.cpp: In constructor 'TimeStepper::TimeStepper()':
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/TimeStepper.cpp:15: error: type 'GlobalEngine' is not a direct base of 'TimeStepper'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/TimeStepper.cpp: At global scope:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/TimeStepper.cpp:22: error: prototype for 'bool TimeStepper::isActivated(Scene*)' does not match any in class 'TimeStepper'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/include/yade-trunk/yade/core/TimeStepper.hpp:27: error: candidate is: virtual bool TimeStepper::isActivated()
In file included from /home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.cpp:26:
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/corePlugins.cpp:3: error: redefinition of 'const char* yadePluginClasses []'
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/Dispatcher.cpp:17: error: 'const char* yadePluginClasses [1]' previously defined here
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/corePlugins.cpp:3: error: 'DataRecorder' was not declared in this scope
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/corePlugins.cpp:3: error: 'DataRecorder' was not declared in this scope
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/corePlugins.cpp:3: error: 'DataRecorder' was not declared in this scope
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/corePlugins.cpp:3: error: 'DataRecorder' was not declared in this scope
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/corePlugins.cpp:3: error: expected primary-expression before ')' token
[...]
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/corePlugins.cpp:3: error: expected `}' before string constant
/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/yade/core/corePlugins.cpp:3: error: expected declaration before '}' token
scons: *** [/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/lib/yade-support.os] Error 1
scons: *** [/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/build-trunk/core/core.os] Error 1