Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 1968: 1. utils.facetBox() and utils.facetCylinder() function description where changed according to Epy...

Hi, I set epydoc to the restructured text syntax, instead of epydoc,
since ReST is what sphinx uses and is future-compatible (unlike epydoc
syntax), since as I plan to integrate (not now) autogenerated
documentation to the user's manual (which uses sphinx, which in turn has
automodule feature, to document all stuff from one module, much like epy
does).

http://epydoc.sourceforge.net/manual-othermarkup.html

Will investigate, but probably not unitl next week (try to not change
things that will have to be changed back, though)

Hmm, I just looked at the diff, you changed back what I did beginning
December ;-) I think back then I checked that the docs were generated
right with epydoc...

For some reason, I have errors running the docs generation here now.

Cheers, Vaclav