Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 1975: 1- move subdivideTriangle in the glNewList section. No reason to do that elsewhere.

> What would you think of using glLists for display, like suggested in
> this commit?
> Any idea on why there this an excess of white light on precompiled
> spheres would be welcome (see the image at
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/yade/+bug/509084).

Is that question at me? I think we should keep the default without
stripes, you can use Gl1_Sphere(stripes=True) for stripes. Some problem
with that?

You can do that in c++, too, e.g. by saying (not tested):

shared_ptr<Gl1_Sphere> gl1s(new Gl1_Sphere);
gl1s->stripes=true;
scene->miscParams->pushBack(gl1s);

that will set stripes every time you load that simulation (globally).